When you become a member of the credit union a savings account is opened in your name. An initial deposit of $5 is required. All members must maintain a $5 balance in their savings account to remain a member, and demonstrate regular activity in their account to keep it open.
Other features of Regular Savings include:
- A competitive interest rate paid quarterly on the average daily balance in your savings account. Click here for current rate information.
- Internet Banking access
- Account access through Telephone Banking, our 24-hour telephone response system
- Withdrawals: To withdraw money from your savings account, simply stop by a credit union branch or go to an ATM terminal. No more than six (6) transfers/withdrawals may be made from these accounts in any quarter. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee.
- Quarterly statements by mail.
- Payroll deduction: You may have deposits to your savings account deducted directly from your paycheck.
If you have any other questions about regular savings accounts at Interstate Unlimited FCU, contact us. Click here for the savings calculator.