Your Path to Financial Fitness Starts Here
We care about your financial wellness. That’s why we’ve partnered with industry-leading BALANCE to provide you with FREE access to expertly-crafted financial education and resources to help with your fiscal matters. BALANCE can assist with confidential, no-cost financial counseling services to help you develop a sensible budget, managing spending, and debt. For all your financial life stage changes
and more, we—in partnership with BALANCE—are here to help
Quicken® and Quickbooks®
Interstate Credit Union now offers Web Connect to download account information into Quicken® and Quickbooks®, the easiest way to organize your personal finances.
- No manual data entry – Once you’re set up, you can download all your transactions right into Quicken®—instead of typing them in by hand.
Automatically reconcile data – Web Connect data includes complete transaction and balance information to make categorization and account reconciliation easy.
- No duplicate transactions – Web Connect incorporates a special transaction-matching algorithm that prevents the download of duplicate transactions.
- Easier to use – Web Connect files may be automatically opened by Quicken® directly from theInterstate Credit Union Online Banking, which eliminates the need for you to search for files that have been downloaded.
- Automatic account setup – Simply initiate a download, and Quicken® sets up your accounts for you—with your data already up to date.
What you need to get started
- Log into your Interstate Online Banking Account.
- Select transactions by going to Bank it, Account Summary, and Export Transactions
- Choose “Download to Quicken” for deposit accounts and choose “QIF Format” for loans.
- Save the file to your computer. Note: If you “open” it instead, your web browser should begin to import the transactions. If you plan to open the file directly, we recommend that you have Quicken open before you begin Step 2.
- Open Quicken, then choose File > File Import > Web Connect File… You will see an import dialog. Navigate to and select the file you downloaded in Step 2, then click Open.
- Click Link an Existing Account if you have an appropriate account in the account list. If you don’t have an account yet, click Create a new account and enter a nickname for that account.
- Click Import.
- Click OK to confirm and finish.